sábado, 22 de diciembre de 2012

THEY ONLY WISH TO BASK IN MY LIGHT



I am an opportunity and I knock so softly 

Sometimes I get loud when 
I wish everybody'd just get off me 
So many play as you'd think 
I was a ball game 
It’s every man for themself, 
There are no team mates 
This life gets lonely 
when everybody wants something 
This might have been your fate 
But they'll get their's eventually 
And I hope I'm there 

Surrounded by familiar faces without names 
None of them know me 
or want to share my pain 
And they only wish to bask in my light, 
Then fade away 
To win my love, to them a game 
To watch me live my life in pain 
When all is done 
and the glitter fades, fades away 
They'll get their's eventually 
And I hope I'm there 

I drank your poison cuz you told me its wine 
Shame on you if you fool once 
Shame on me if you fool me twice 
I didn't know the price 
You'll get yours eventually 

So what good am I to you 
if I can't be broken? 
You'll get yours, yes you'll get yours 
Eventually



Eventually - Pink
Fotografía: Marta Ruiz Vera
(con la ayuda de Alex A. Díaz)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario